Parent TipsAccording to a recent IFAC study, students with involved parents are more likely to do these five things:
- Earn higher grades and test scores, and enroll in higher-level programs.
- Be promoted, pass their classes, and earn credits.
- Attend school regularly.
- Have better social skills, show improved behavior, and adapt well to school.
- Graduate and go on to post-secondary education.
- All parents have strengths and are important.
- All parents can contribute to their child’s education and the school.
- All parents can learn how to help their children in school.
For more information call North Dearborn Elementary @ 812-656-8383